Request An Address

Mapping Requirements & Request

The permanent driveway must be in and the area clearly ready for mobile or foundation ready.

If you are building on a State Highway, you must contact MODOT for a driveway permit prior to putting in your driveway.

If you live in the city limits of Marshfield, Rogersville, or Fordland, you must contact the city for your address.

Otherwise, please submit the form below. Once information is received, we will contact you if we have any questions, if not, most address requests take approximately 2 weeks to complete.  We will then contact you by phone to let you know what your new address will be, then follow up with a formal letter.